It may be difficult or not possible to staple documents sent directly to the networked copy machines. For creating multiple stapled and collated documents, print one documenta and then use the copier settings to create multiple stapled copies.
Stapling print outs through secure print
To learn more about using Secure Print, see this article(for District staff only).
After sending the print job via the "secure print" printer option:
- Scan your badge to sign into the printer
- If the badge scan does not take you directly to your secure print jobs, tap on "home" on the top right corner of the display, and then select "Secure Print" from the printer options in the middle of the display
- Tap on the document in the list of your print jobs
- Tape on Options at the bottom of the display (image below for reference):
- On the Options menu tap on Stapling to select a stapling option
Stapling batch copies
- On the copier, in addition to selecting the number of copies, tap on "Finishing"
- On the Finishing page, there will be options to select stapling options