Create your account or reset your password at this link https://www.myschoolbuilding.com
If you are resetting your password, you will need to check you District 65 gmail inbox for the password reset confirmation message and follow those steps. District 65 support does not control user management of SchoolDude, and Technology Specialists cannot reset passwords for you.
💡 It is also strongly encouraged that you save this password into a password manager like 1Password.
If you have never submitted a work request, you need to submit a 'test request' to complete your account setup.
- Click on “Never submitted a work order request?”
Complete the registration form Account number is: 250749440
- Include your district phone number Include your district email. Create a password that is case sensitive. 6 characters are required.
- A work request template will appear when you register (and each time you log in.) NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU FILL OUT YOUR FIRST WORK REQUEST. To practice fill in required fields (red checked) (Location, Problem Type and Description), pick a “Miscellaneous” for Problem Type and in the Description line type “test.” Submitting a Work Order Request · ·
- Contact Information should be populated
- Select Location (you can fill in the Area which could be a classroom, bathroom, etc.)
- Select the Problem Type
- Describe the Problem
- Submittal Password should already be populated. If not, it is warehouse
- Click Submit.
✅ Once you have completed account creation and the setup steps above
You will be able to check the status of your work requests from the “My Requests” tab in your My School Building account.