While there are many different models of projector with pen input, the steps to ensure that the pen is able to accurately draw and interact on screen are generally similar.
1. Press the Menu button, select the Extended menu, and press Enter.
2. Select the Easy Interactive Function setting and press Enter.
3. Select Manual Calibration and press Enter.
4. Adjust the image focus, if necessary.
5. Press Enter to select Yes.
A flashing green circle appears in the upper left corner of your projected image.
6. Touch the center of the circle with the tip of the pen.
The circle disappears, and you see another circle below the first one.
Note: Make sure you are not blocking the signal between the pen and the interactive receiver (next to the projection window on the projector).
7. Touch the center of the next circle, then repeat. When you get to the bottom of the column, the next circle appears at the top of a new column.
Note: If you make a mistake, press the Esc button on the remote control to go back to the previous circle. To restart the calibration process, press and hold the Esc button for 2 seconds.
8. Continue until all of the circles disappear.