If a student's family has need of a hotspot, this is the process with which those hotspots are distributed:
- Submit a helpdesk ticket requesting a hotspot.
- The Technology Specialist will reply with a link to a Google form where you will need to fill out the following information:
- The school to which you are requesting the hotspot be delivered
- Student's grade level
- If the request is a new request or a replacement of a non-functioning hotspot
- Student's Name
- Student's parent/guardian name, email, phone number
- Once that information is submitted, the Technology Department will prepare a hotspot and will reach out via the helpdesk ticket to let you know when it will be ready and to whom it should be delivered for handoff to the student's parent/guardian.